QC Inspector position available on 2nd/3rd shift!
Job duties include:
- Conduct inspections at First Article, In-Process, Incoming and completes Final Inspections per inspection plans.
- Identify nonconforming material and initiate nonconforming reports per established procedures.
- Communicate effectively with management, operators, process technicians and other inspectors about quality related concerns required.
- Knowledge or ability to understand and use various test methods
- Utilize inspection tools such as calipers, micrometers, smart scope, scales, fixtures, gages, and microscopes to measure or inspect parts for compliance.
- Read and interpret blueprints and specifications, Process Flow Diagrams, Potential Failure Mode and Effects Analysis and Process Control Plans.
- Provide input on inspection methods related to continuous improvement initiatives related to the job.
- Assist quality, engineering and production personnel with investigations of part defects or any quality related issues.
- Complete accurate and legible reports on the in-process inspection plans.
- Organize work and storage areas for efficient workflow.
- Perform basic mathematical operations and perform measured conversions.
- Perform additional duties to comply with departmental objectives as required
- Job related experience
- Injection Molding experience
- Basic math skills to use scales and measure weights
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to read and write English
For more information, call us at 815.363.3369 or apply now!