Use wire cutting machines to cut, strip, and terminate wires for assemblies. Performs task in the areas of machine set up, machine operation, and machine general maintenance. May also use manual tools to cut and/or strip wire and cable. Works under direct supervision of wire processing supervisor.
• Identify proper specifications from cut sheets and job orders.
• Manually and digitally, set up wire cutting machines to job specifications.
• Basic maintenance and troubleshooting of wire cutting machines for proper setup and operation.
• Determine which applicator to use and learn how to set it up.
• Learn how to set up inkjet program and run it.
• Learn how to use a micrometer for crimp height checks on terminals.
• Inspect products to ensure they are within specifications.
• Minimize scrap through proper operation, maintenance, and set up of machines.
• Communicate problems with machine operation and set up to supervisor.
Call us now for more information at 815-363-3369 or Apply Now to get started!
"*" indicates required fields