Hire smart, build your workforce with our qualified candidates.
Compass is your Staffing partner that provides Solutions
The Talent You Need
- Background checks
- Drug screens
- Standard aptitude tests
- Behavioral interviews
Unmatched Service & Communication
A Worthwhile Investment
- Screening, interviewing and testing
- Social security, federal and state taxes
- Worker’s compensation and unemployment taxes
- Employee benefits (attendance bonuses and holiday pay)
- Health insurance coverage
- Direct deposit or cash card fees
- Administrative costs
Focus On What You Do Best
|Corporate Overhead (higher fees)||✕||✓|
It’s time to get started!OUR LOCATIONS
“Thank you for all your support in the work you do for us!”
Frequently Asked Questions
What does your pricing include?
Compass Staffing covers all taxes, worker’s compensation, and unemployment as well as health insurance coverages for employees.
What makes you different from other services?
Our strong focus on employer relationships continually sets us apart from competitors, quickly making us an extension of your hiring department. Knowing every nuance of your company helps us connect you to the best leads for your positions. Our highly experienced team is composed of long-term staff allowing for fluid communication every time you contact us. Rest assured and save time during every interaction, phone call or otherwise - our team members are familiar with your company and know your candidate requirements.
We don’t need to cover corporate overhead or high internal costs which translates into extremely competitive bill rates. Another bonus is that we rarely increase rates to our customers. We give you the best rate possible from the start and work hard to keep it that rate. Contact us to start a conversation.
What are your requirements for accepting a new client?
In order to be successful, these are the key points we look for:
- Good communication and working relationship
- Payment within terms/good credit risk
- Low injury risks
- Realistic requirements – job position and pay rates
- Minimum number of other staffing services being used